- Never use a metaphor, simile or other figure of speech which you are used to seeing in print.
- Never use a long word where a short one will do.
- If it is possible to cut a word out, always cut it out.
- Never use the passive where you can use the active.
- Never use a foreign phrase, a scientific word or a jargon word if you can think of an everyday English equivalent.
- Break any of these rules sooner than say anything outright barbarous.
Are you a Windows Phone, Nokia-X (Android) or Asha developer? If so, you could be getting rewards for the apps you build and the success they achieve by joining the DVLUP program.