- Allow you to spend time fixing bugs, not tracking them.
- Allow you to see the serious of bugs.
- Allow you to see the reach/scope/extent of the bug.
- Have the minimum number of compulsory fields (3? 0?) when recording a bug.
- Only be used by the people whi will benefit from it's use.
- Be appropriate to the size of project it is being used for.
- Integrate with the version tracking system being used.
- Provide useful statistics and reporting.
- Be fast.
- Be easy to use.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Bug management system requirements
A bug/defect/issue tracking system should: