A few highlights:
14. Avoid spending time with clients who are going to become a bad commercial for your business.
27. Be willing to walk away from a sale today.
32. Believe what you believe because you believe, not because you were taught to believe and then mindless followed.
34. Bridge the gap that exists between you and your potential audience.
37. Build things worth noticing right into your product or service.
46. Constantly get better at doing what you do.
54. Create from the soul, not from what the marketplace wants.
56. Create products people can stumble upon, obsess over, fall in love with, become addicted to and tell their friends about.
57. Create something critics will criticize.
58. Creating things worth demo-ing.
80. Enable your customers to do your marketing for you.
94. Get customers to come back to your website just to see what you’ve been up to.
176. Read every book ever written on your area of expertise.
195. Spend more time educating potential customers on the benefits of your service and not telling them why you are better than the competition.
197. Stay away from convenient tasks that delude you into thinking that you’re actually accomplishing something.
202. Stop doing things that don’t need to be done by anyone.
203. Stop draining all your energy getting something that is worthless.
209. Strengthen the relationships with your biggest fans.
Are you a Windows Phone developer? If so, you could be getting rewards for the apps you build and the success they achieve by joining Nokia's DVLUP program.