With my FUD sense tingling, lets look at the feature comparison on their website. (Screenshot of comparison below - click for full size.)
|THIS IS WRONG!!!!!!|
- ALL models provide access to the Windows Phone Markeplace.
- ALL models come with at least 8GB of memory. Even if it's not built-in, it's provided via non-removable memory card.
- ALL models come with some apps and have the ability to install more (via the marketplace).
- ALL models support XBox Live gaming
- ALL models have an accelerometer.
- ALL models have the ability to record video.
- ALL models have integrated social networking.
- ALL models come with Microsoft Office Mobile.
- ALL models support Wi-Fi connectivity.
In fairness. The comparison chart was probably just compiled from a list of features specified separately for each individual phone.
In reality. This makes them look like they don't know about the products they are selling.
I hope this clarifies the situation.
Are you a Windows Phone, Nokia-X (Android) or Asha developer? If so, you could be getting rewards for the apps you build and the success they achieve by joining the DVLUP program.